The Marketing Web UI/UX Developer plays a key role in the design, development, delivery, and on-going management of our website infrastructure and digital marketing needs.
Create and execute new pages and content for company website utilizing WordPress, Hubspot and Custom CMS
Provide creative expertise and knowledge in designing a wide variety of digital materials.
QA’s all digital content and materials prior to distribution.
Ensures website projects conform to architectural, technical, and design standards- best practices.
- Provide subject matter expertise, collaboration, support, and hands-on execution for a wide variety of website and digital marketing needs typical of a fast-paced, global start-up.
- Update and manage/ build new pages for the company website which is built on Word Press CMS.
- Inform, recommend, and create digital marketing materials for usage in marketing automation campaigns (HubSpot), events, and social media campaigns.
- Utilize coding skills to convert Word or Excel content into creative and compelling digital assets like blog posts, ROI calculators, landing pages, etc.
- Conversion optimize the website for performance – load times (speed), UI, and CTAs based on analytics from tools like Google Analytics and LuckyOrange
- Manage technical – back-end- for global webinars; convert recording of the webinars and events into videos for the website; create digital assets to update the website before and after webinars
BCA in Computers, B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization