Bussiness Development Manager
Researching organisations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets.
Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include: Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the companys products.
Developing quotes and proposals Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
- Must possess strong Communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Effectively answer queries of the client on the services provided.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
- Primarily responsible for the continued growth of sales .
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments
bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field/B.Tech